Welcome

This site is a collection of some funny things that has been collected from all over the world from time to time. All the contents here available can be shared freely. If you want your stuffs also to be added along with your introductory part then you can send mail to: koolkabin@live.com.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Girl with Stetescope





An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story about her then-four-year-old daughter. On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it. Be still, my heart, thought my friend, gee, my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps and be a doctor! Then the child spoke into the instrument: "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment